God’s people of Limestone Presbyterian Church strive to lead our lives according to the teachings of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To this end, we envision:
- A church growing both in numbers and commitment.
- An energized body of believers guided by a missionary vision to share broadly the Good News of Jesus Christ through word and deed.
- A church that enthusiastically and lovingly welcomes everyone to worship and fellowship.
- A congregation that respects differing views of the Reformed Christian faith, seeking to learn from each other.
- An atmosphere in which our minds are kept active and our hearts are kept open to varied styles of worship.
- Welcoming and effective communication/publicity, both within the Limestone congregation and the broader community.
- A renewed emphasis on programs for our children, youth, and young adults.
- A dynamic future for our church as we seek to fulfill God’s purpose through mission’s service to the community and the world.
O U R V I S I O N S T A T E M E N T
Worship at Limestone
Limestone is dedicated to providing a variety of meaningful ways to join us in worship. Limestone offers two different styles of worship; a traditional liturgical service with hymns and a choir, and a more informal, modern service utilizing screens and videos, with music offered through our Living Water Ensemble. During the summer months, we alternate each week, the two different styles of worship.
In addition to our in-person services, our Sunday worship services are available via livestreaming through our website as well as through our online.church platform